Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Birthday Craziness

My baby turned 2 on Sunday!  :)

This last week has been crazy for us.  My daughter turned 2 on Sunday, so we had a big party at our house for her.  We had about 30 people over to our house.  This is only the 2nd time I've hosted a party, and the first time I hosted a party at the new house. So I went a little crazy trying to make sure the house was clean and things were packed away, making sure we had enough food and decorations and presents.  I had family come from out of town.  And, to top it all off, both E and I were sick all week.  So, it was tough getting everything ready, but we did it!  Her birthday was great, she had so much fun.  She was so surrounded by love, I hope she felt just how special she is!!

Because of the craziness of getting ready for her birthday, my eating and work out schedule have been all screwed up.  I made it to the gym once last week.  We had a taco bar at her birthday party, and I ended up with a TON of food left over, so I've been eating more tacos than I ever thought possible.  I am so ready to get back on track.

My goal a while back was to be down one pants size by the time we went to Disney in October.  Looking at that goal now, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be possible.  But I'd still like to be down a few pounds by the time we go.  We are going towards the end of October, so I've got about a month and a half to do what I can.

So, my September Goals are:

*Do not drink any pop for the whole month (only water and coffee)
*Eat Breakfast every morning
*Go to the gym at least twice a week, and do a home work out twice a week
*Meal Plan!!!

Here is hoping to a very successful September!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment